Dr. Sunil Kumar Sharma
I am pleased to welcome the viewers on this IQAC web page of Shiva College of Education; here we focus to work towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance by developing a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institution. For this, during the post-accreditation period, we channelize all efforts & measures of the institution towards promoting its holistic academic excellence. IQAC acts with the support of a strong team of academicians under the supervision of Secretary Shiva Educational Society and remains in touch with all the teaching and non-teaching departments of the university frequently. Through this web site, we display our activities and welcome suggestions from the stakeholders to ensure efficient and progressive academic and administrative performance.
Contact Us :
Dr. Sunil Kumar Sharma
To portray the status of higher education in the country, Ministry of Human Resource Development has endeavored to conduct an annual web-based All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) since 2010-11.
The survey covers all the Institutions in the country engaged in imparting of higher education. Data is being collected on several parameters such as teachers, student enrolment, programmes, examination results, education finance, and infrastructure. Indicators of educational development such as Institution Density, Gross Enrolment Ratio, Pupil-teacher ratio, Gender Parity Index, Per Student Expenditure will also be calculated from the data collected through AISHE. These are useful in making informed policy decisions and research for development of education sector.
Himachal Pradesh University has also constituted ‘All India Survey on Higher Education” cell in the year 2011 to perform the above survey related task for the university. To execute and monitor the task of collecting data related to Teachers/students/enrollment/results/financial/infrastructure/hostels from various departments/institute/offices, a Nodal Officer has been appointed by the university. The Nodal Officer shall pursue the task of collecting data, process the relevant data and then upload the same on the AISHE portal in the form of the Data capture Form (DCF) every year.
The Nodal officer shall also facilitate the task of uploading data by the institutes of higher education affiliated to the Himachal Pradesh University. He shall also approve the registration of the new institutes affiliated to the university and also approve the name of the Nodal officers appointed by the respective College for the purpose.
Mr. Raj Kumar Sharma (Department of Accounts)
Nodal Officer, AISHE
Equal Opportunity Cell (EOC) was established in Shiva College of Education with the objective to facilitate and promote participation of students at various levels belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes (OBC), Minorities and those with disabilities(PWD),so that they can be at par with the others in society and can realize their potential to the fullest.
Various activities which EOC is mandated to undertake and monitor include:
- To create awareness and provide guidance about various Welfare Schemes / Programmes /Fellowships/Stipends offered by the Central /State Governments for the welfare for the students belonging to these categories.
- To implement various schemes including Remedial Classes /Remedial Courses and coaching classes at different levels of students so as to improve the proficiency and performance of students belonging to these categories.
- To various establish coordination with various funding agencies to mobilize funds and resources for student to their financial empowerment.
- To devise various measures to create socially conducive atmosphere in the university and establish redressal mechanism for grievance that may be reported by students.
- To attempt to provide support and help to students belonging to these categories and create barrier free access to various services.
- To promote the Cultural heritage and Organize seminars /Conferences/ Workshop/ Exhibitions/ Cultural Functions/Sports events to increase social inclusion.
Ms. Meenakshi Chandel - Asstt.Prof.
Ms. Sudha Nidhi - Asstt.Prof.
Ms. Neha - Asstt.Prof.
Ms. Anjana Kumari - Asstt.Prof.
The Statistical cell of the Shiva College of Education is established to collect and keeps ready the essential data pertaining to various aspects of the students, faculty and employees of the College. To execute and monitor the task of collecting data, a Nodal Officer has been appointed by the College.
Pradeep Kumar, Asstt.Prof.
Nodal Officer, Statistical Cell
Mr. Pradeep Kumar, Asstt.Prof. Convener
Mr. Raj Kumar Sharma, Accountant Member
Ms. Sandesh Kumari, Asstt.Prof. Member
Mr. Jai Praksh, T.A Member