Eligibility & Admission
Selection in this course is done on the basis of merit i.e. marks obtained at Graduation level and counseling for it is conducted by H. P. University for allotment of seats to colleges of education and other formalities of admission of the teacher trainee are completed by the respective college of education?
- Entrance Examining Body: H.P.Universitry, Shimla-5. H.P.
- Name of the affiliating university: Affiliated to H.P.Universitry, Shimla-5. H.P.
- Date of start /end of academic session: 1st July to 30th June (In every academic session.)
Graduation from recognized university. The admission to B.Ed course will be made by H.P. University on the basis of merit. (i.e marks obtained in Graduation)
- Candidates selected for the Admission in the B.Ed. for the College shall have to fill up forms from the College Counter during working hours. The form along with handbook of information can be obtained from college counter.
- All the Candidates seeking admision in this college will submit photocopies of Matric, +2, B.A/B.Sc Himachali Certificate, Category Certificate, Character certificate from the last institution, attended. If there is a gap of more than six months from the institution, last attended, candidates are required to furnish a fresh character Certificate from any gazetted officer known to him/her personally or from other competent authority (including Panchyat Pradhan).
- Candidates availing the benefit of reservation shall also have to attach the photocopies of their respective certificates from appropriate authorities indicating their eligibility for the category.
- Candidates who have passed Last Examination from other than H.P. University are required to furnish equivalence and eligibility certificate from H.P. University at the time of admission. They Shall have to Submit migration certificate within fifteen (15) days of admission.
- Candidates must be mentally and Physically fit and must not be suffering from any chronic disease.
- Although married woman are eligible for admission, they at the time of admission, should not be the family way. Married woman will have to produce a medical certificate to this effect from the competent medical authority. There is no provision for granting maternity leave during the session. During the Academic Session no Candidate will get himself/herself married. The Admission of the defaulter shall be cancelled.